Physician Wanted! Ready to move into the pharmaceutical industry?
Senior Healthcare Consultant
Sedulo Group, a leading global competitive strategy firm, has an immediate opening for a physician to support our Healthcare Consulting Practice. This is a full-time position that will provide an opportunity to leverage your medical degree to transition into the pharmaceutical industry.
As a leading full-service competitive strategy consulting firm, Sedulo Group specializes in providing pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies with the tactical and strategic insights needed to outmaneuver the market and their competition.
This role offers a wide variety of work, the opportunity to help shape the strategy of top tier pharmaceutical companies and the ability to carve your own niche based on your specific expertise. Career prospects include rapid development based on ability and a quick path to management. You will work in collaboration with other experts on a cross functional team; working together to exceed client expectations and serving as a thought-partner to some of the top pharmaceutical brands in the world.
The following is a sample of our recent work in Healthcare Competitive Strategy:
• Development of go-to-market strategy
• Assessment of changes in treatment paradigm
• Review of clinical development timelines and assessment of likelihood of success
• Rx to OTC strategy support
• Physician perspectives on treatment options
Desired Skills & Experience
While we are seeking experienced medical doctors, it is not required that prospective candidates have experience in healthcare consulting. Sedulo Group offers an extensive on-the-job training program designed to develop the skills needed to enable physicians to leverage their clinical backgrounds and medical credentials to support our client’s business needs. While a medical degree is required, prospective candidates do not need to have a current license to practice.
What you will need to succeed:
• Flexibility, stamina, drive, entrepreneurship
• An interest in the commercial side of the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong clinical background
• Willingness / desire to work in multiple therapeutic areas
• An inquisitive nature and analytical thinking
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to quickly build rapport and establish relationships
• Travel to medical conferences and client locations is required
Sedulo Group offers competitive pay, matching 401K, health, dental, optical and disability along with a flexible work environment and a generous flex-PTO plan.
Sedulo Group is one of the top three global competitive strategy firms in the world, offering clients best-in-class competitive intelligence research, coupled with both innovative and traditional strategic consulting services.
The firm has grown rapidly, and now provides competitive strategy services to over ten of the top 20 pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world. Sedulo Group’s dedicated professionals offer research and consulting services in over 15 countries. Throughout our growth, Sedulo Group has remained committed to the rapid advancement of its consulting professionals in an environment of intellectual challenges, balanced lifestyle and a work-hard/play-hard atmosphere.